B.R.-E-130 Lit / B.R.-E-200Lt ΑUTO
The electric tilting boiling pans are manufactured with double jacket, capacities of 130lt and 200lt, made of 18/10 stainless steel chromium-steel or 316 AISI.
- Ability to have free-mounting lids or waterproof type (autoclave) lids with safety valve.
- Double jacket is filled manually.
- General ON / OFF switch
- Timer 120min
- Tilting / Reset Switch
- Emergency Stop Layout
- Pressure switch with differential layout (0.5 bar)
- Steam safety overpressure valve (0.5 bar)
- Vacuum valve
- Manometer pipette
- Pressure gauge 1 atm
- Hot-cold water battery
- Heavy-duty hinge
- Level indicator and filling glass
- nner bottom at high radius R80
- Insulation of 50mm thick, stone wool with aluminum coating on one side, 100Kg / m3
- Adjustable leggings for aligning the device with a 60 mm travel width
- Motorized tilting system with motor, mechanical relay locking and thermal protection
- Kettle is mounted on ball bearing Φ60
- Upper and lower switches to stop resistors during tilt
- Marine construction
- Bain marie function
The autoclave version features:
- Silicone food rubber on the lid
- Locking device on the lid
- The kettle is ideal for cooking, roasting or filling of all kinds.
- Stainless steel resistors, armored type immersed.
- Manufacture from stainless steel AISI 316 that guarantees high corrosion resistance to salt and water.
- Pressure control switch with differential arrangement (0.3-0.5 bar) which reduces power consumption.
- Locking device including overpressure valve, vacuum valve, pressure gauge and pressure gauge.
- Produce a uniform temperature distribution, on the bottom and side walls of the bucket, using the indirect heating system using saturated steam in the double sleeve, at 110 ° C.
- Heavy duty hinges for reclining lid.
- Hot-cold water battery water on top of surface.
- Steady cooking temperatures without deviation.
- Cooking with the lid closed reduces the cooking time required by saving energy.
- The depth of the bucket is shallow to facilitate cooking and stirring.
- The pressure in the sleeve is 0.5 bar
- Exterior stainless steel 18/10 with satin finish.
- Stainless steel round kettle with inert argon seam (TIG), for safe and easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel toes adjustable to ± 40 mm.
- Connections at the bottom of the devices.
Qty: Add to Cart